Edward William Brinkman has been in the real estate and investment business in Hawaii since 1987. Edward has assisted a variety of national and foreign companies in the acquisition and disposition of Hawaii investment properties including, Academy Shuppan Company of Japan, Divetronic Company of Liechtenstein, Chaminade University of Hawaii and Roberts Hawaii. With a strong background in commercial financing and , Mr. Brinkman has become one of the most sought after Income Property brokers in the Honolulu Market. Besides consistently being listed in the Pacific Business News for top annual sales, he also annually has does condo sales as small as $15,000 (leasehold co-ops) with equal vigor and passion.
- Broker/Owner of Doug Davis Realty Inc. in Honolulu from 1998 until May 2013 – averaging over 100 transactions and $60 million in sales each year
- 7 years experience owning, operating, then selling Alexandra-Zachary Real Estate, and Real Estate Sales Company in Honolulu, Hawaii in 1994.
- Top commercial loan broker in 1996 & 1997 specializing in multi-family loans for Helm Bank, Miami.
- Former Investment Associate with Marcus & Millichap, a $10 billion in annual sales nationwide commercial real estate
- investment Brokerage Company; Miami / Fort Lauderdale office.
- Expert in IRS section 1031 exchanges.
- Investment real estate and software design.
- Formerly Principal Broker for the Hawaii office of Stratus Real Estate, Inc., which managed over 21,000 apartments in 4 states.